Everyone from Conservative Right-Wing and Liberal Left-Wing pundits to Joe the Plumber and Peggy the Mooch and everyone in between seem to be having a problem identifying the President. He is like a chameleon, ever-changing to suit the political environment of the moment.
In his memoir he spoke of a ‘girl friend’ that seemed to have no real identity, or at least not just one identity. Now we find out that this ‘girlfriend’ is actually a composite of several female friends in Obama’s college years. Why? He wrote an autobiographical memoir, so why not just describe this woman literally? My guess is that none of his female so-called friends fit perfectly the stereotype he wished to portray, just as he, himself seems to be a ‘composite’, he shaped this female character in his memoir to fit the ideologically flawed person he wanted everyone to believe she was.
After watching this man since he first appeared on the national political scene back in 2004, when he gave the keynote speech at the Democratic National Convention touting personal responsibility and effort on the part of individuals as keys to success. While I listened to that speech, I knew that this would be a man to be reckoned with. That speech could almost have been given and probably well received at the Republican National Convention. Between 2004 and 2008 his two memoirs came out. In both books, The Audacity of Hope and Dreams From My Father, glimpses of Barak Obama began to unfold. Although I will admit that I have read neither book from cover to cover, in the parts that I have read I found to be disturbing on several levels. Incidents involving his mother and father, his childhood and his early adult years, described in both books weren’t totally factual. There was enough truth to be believable but upon further investigation by a myriad of sources we find out that the dates, places and events didn’t quiet jive.
I cannot repeat here all of this ‘composite’ evidence as I don’t archive every reported inconsistency in some journal for future reference but for anyone who has been listening, even to main stream media sources the case for the ‘Composite President’ emerges. The number of inconsistencies are too many to be accidents. The Hope and Change candidate of 2008 looks nothing like his Presidency over the past 3 1/2 years. Today his message is garbled, incoherent and inconsistent. It changes from day-to-day, depending on his audience.
The man who claimed his administration would be the most transparent ever has proven to be the most secretive. Corruption and deception ooze out of every corner of his administration, from the Department of Justice, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services, etal. The first 1/4 African-American, 1/4 Arab and 1/2 White President has proven to be a disappointment even to his most loyal supporters.
One positive thing his presidency has done is to prompt investigations into departments of government that most Americans didn’t even know existed, like the GSA (Government Service Agency). Massive waste and corruption seems to be rampant within every nook and cranny of the conglomeration of agencies at the federal level. Americans are getting a shocking look at how government spends taxpayer dollars willy-nilly with no oversight to speak of and coming to the conclusion that like the myth of oil shortages back in the eighties, there isn’t a shortage of tax revenue but rather a shortage of stewardship and honesty in the bureaucratic nightmare that exists in Washington DC.
I no longer see this President as an individual named Barack Hussein Obama but as a Composite of personas he has gravitated to throughout his life. People like Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Marxist professors, and radical students, to name a few. This pot smoking, drug dabbling individual who spent his formative years in Indonesia, deserted by his parents, raised by white grandparents grew up to be President and leader of the free world. What are the odds that some teenager doing those same things today would ever achieve that same outcome?
Conspiracies surrounding this President are rampant. Only one thing is clear and that is that nothing is. Over the next few months until election day in November, I expect the CIC (chameleon in chief) to morph innumerable times. The outcome on election day will depend on who the electorate perceives him as on that day.
Who will he be on election day 2012?
- Dreams of Obama’s Real Father: Frank Marshall Davis (therightofthepeople.wordpress.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: Obama’s “Dreams” –Again: “Composite Characters” Is Code For “Lie” (hughhewitt.com)
- Mystery Religion: Mr. Obama’s Contradictory Conversions to Christianity (americanthinker.com)
- Obama’s biographical brief edited repeatedly over 17 years with Kenyan birthplace (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In new book, ex-girlfriend says young Obama ‘needed to go black’ (thegrio.com)
- Obama always said he used composite characters (content.usatoday.com)
- People Are Freaking Out Over Obama Supposedly Admitting He Made Up His Ex-Girlfriend (businessinsider.com)
- Is Obama A Chameleon? (evelyngarone.wordpress.com)
- The Chameleon Party (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Posted in: Conservative ♦ Patriotism ♦ Political Opinion ♦ Uncategorized
- Tagged: Barack Obama, BarackObama, Bernadine Dorhn, Bill Ayers, chameleon, composite, deception, Deficit, Democrat National Convention, Dreams From My Father, Federal Debt, Frank Marshall Davis, government corruption, Politics, Republican National Convention, Saul Alinsky, Taxpayers, United States, Washington DC, Woodrow Wilson