it always surprises me when….
people rush to tell someone ‘politely’ to shut up when someone speaks out about what is going on in our country.
A man in his late seventies posts about his frustrations with the Obama administration and all of the things he sees that are just not right. His son rebukes him for speaking out on Facebook. I post a reply to him of my thanks. Another person posts that we just need to compromise. Then the son continues his rebuke.
This man has seen a lot more history and knows what has already been lost but he speaks for more people than he knows. The time for compromise has past and we are at a crossroads that cannot be ignored. Yet, younger more foolish generations rebuke the knowledge and wisdom of their fathers.
The son and others do not take seriously the over reach of government and that their own pursuits will be null and void if the current state of affairs continues. He posts that politics isn’t his cup of tea (paraphrased) and is more concerned about helping the poor. Does he even realize that charitable contributions are being discouraged and have gone down immensely under this administration or that they may be made non-deductible by the IRS? I personally don’t need a deduction but a lot of people use it and when it is gone the only charity left will be the federal government…..God Help Us…
Evidently I have jumped the shark? At least I am not alone…..
- THE HILL: The Obama administration is quietly diverting roughly $500 million to the IRS to help imp… (pjmedia.com)
- Ted Nugent has succumbed to psycho delirium fever (markosun.wordpress.com)
- DNC chair: Mitt should rebuke Nugent (politico.com)
- Liberty is Null and Void… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Eligibility and a Decision of Tyranny (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Administration Tries To Shut Down Rush Limbaugh (wrc559.com)
- Obama Administration Writes Rights Out of New Indefinite Detention Law (barbaradiamond.blogspot.com)
- Posted in: Life